The Java Developer will work as part of a team of developers that support the enhancement and maintenance of Java/J2EE-based ATG ecommerce platform. Application covers front facing websites, content management, customer support application, experience manager and payment systems. These positions require hands-on developers for both production support and new development.
- Provide design and implementation support on both new and existing custom development efforts
- Communicate with technical staff and various business clients to aide in the gathering of new requirements and to identify root cause of application issues
- Estimates tasks accurately
- Takes on new unfamiliar tasks
- Decomposes user stories into tasks
- Swarms with other scrum team members
- Swarming is working in small cross-functional groups to rapidly complete high priority tasks
- Provides timely status to the team
- Participates actively in the team
- Makes and meets commitments
- Participates in sprint meetings and activities
- 1year of hands-on experience with OOP or one of the following Java, C#/ C++
- Good understanding of how to implement web applications both back-end (Java) and front-end (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, JSP)
- Demonstrated proficiency of SQL Server/Oracle databases
- Experience using, setting up and maintaining Virtual Box development environments (nice to have).
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- Good general technical engineering skills, strong technical aptitude – self learner
- Multi task, desire and flexibility to be involved in multiple projects, self-motivating
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, focused on productivity
- Excellent English and communication skills
Learning opportunities – technologies:
- JBoss Development Studio, Rational XDE/RSA modeling tools
- Android Studio, Source/version control software (SVN, SCM), DB2/SQL, DB2/SQL Server/ MS-SQL.
We are a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
- Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb – QA Automation and much more.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun!