- Develop and maintain in-house developed application
- Quality assurance for the obtained product
- Planning and estimation of time and effort needed
- Development of new project integrated with internal applications
- Documenting the developed solutions.
- Experience in developing applications with Microsoft technologies
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL, SVN, Design Patterns (preferable 1 year experience)
- Responsibility, implication and good communication skills
- Graduate/student in terminal year.
What we offer:
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Work-life balance – flexible working hours (8h and 30 min lunch break)
- Flexible benefits on an online platform – you can choose the benefits you want
- International career development opportunities
- Friendly working environment.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]