This position handles the visual interfaces and implements the front end coding of all AGI’s web site (bluemountain.com, ag.com etc). The web producer will work with the business units to help with the design, maintenance and add of new products, seasonal promotions, newsletters and new site enhancements. The web producer must be able to work closely with web developers and product owners.
- Experience with computer graphic and multimedia design, including strong understanding of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Web technologies, protocols, and tools
- Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites.
- Ability to Manage Multiple Priorities and Meet Strict Deadlines
- Teamwork and Flexibility
- Creativity and Problem Solving Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (it’s ok if studies are in progress)
- English is a must – excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have experience with:
- Java Server Pages
- SASS / LESS
We are a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera –Data Warehouse;
- Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb – QA Automation and much more.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun!