Legal and Regulatory Compliance Process Analyst
The Legal and Regulatory (L&R) Compliance Process Analyst will oversee the execution of HPE L&R Compliance Program for third parties.
- Execute L&R Due Diligence screening of third parties
- Represent region and stakeholders in L&R related meetings, initiatives, etc.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Country Legal, Ethics and Compliance Office, Business Sales and Sales Operations to ensure third parties are screened and identified bribery and corruption risks are mitigated
- Deliver training sessions to raise awareness of the importance of L&R Compliance
- Conducts research and data analysis for various L&R Compliance projects.
- Stays abreast of leading practices in risk management procedures, bribery and anti-corruption regulations, and internal control procedures.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; CFE or equivalent highly desirable
- Typically 4+ years of related experience in risk management or audit.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other anti-corruption laws and regulations
- Excellent understanding of compliance, risk management and audits
- Strong business application skills.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Solid business acumen.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution, and implementation.